Sunday, August 15, 2010

Feast your eyes on this!

I'm pretty lazy to blog about what I have been doing this past couple of weeks. Just got back from Clayton OCF's Leadership Training Course facilitated by Auntie Merrilyn of OCF Australia. Quite neat stuffs she taught.

Oh and what's happening later tonight at 1:00am Aussie time?

IT'S ARSENAL VS LIVERFLOPS.

Thank God for live streaming seriously. I cant imagine living without ESPN. It may not be HD like back home but at least I can still watch my favouritest sport.

And here are some pictures of what i have been eating the last few weeks:


Mince meat with pasta

My first dish with rice. With Foo Yong Tan and some chicken fillet.

And with the rice leftovers i made fried rice the day after. Good training from MCKL CF camp.

Oh and I tried making my mum's famous lamb stew. I guess I can say it was successful. Kinda.

The lamb meat

Spices and sauces
Brown the meat first

Then chuck everything into the slow cooker

many hours later..

Of course I wont tell you the exact ingredients to this delightful dish. You would have to kill me to find out. It's mum's secret recipe anyhow.

I had been eating out very often with cousin Vivian and her dad. At one of those dinners this is what we had:







That last picture was one huge dish mind you. Compare the size of it with the size of the ordinary dinner plate in the background above. It's called the BBQ platter. All sorts of meat are on it. Skewed lamb, chicken schnitzel, pork ribs, beef sausages, bbq wings, etc etc. Enough to feed about 10 or more persons. And we had it with the two seafood platters above.

Enough blogging. Time to get myself psyched up for tonight's game. And that includes watching replays of Arshavin's four-goal-blitz vs Liverfools last year.

Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment