Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A cup or two?

I can never get my estimation of food portions right. I either cook too much or too little. especially rice. I can never remember exactly how much rice i can eat at once. And two cups of rice is really a lot of rice. Nevertheless I had delicious lamb stew to eat it with. especially with all that delightful gravy. No pictures this time I'm afraid. But you can go have a look at my earlier post.

Did anyone else notice the heavy advertising by Microsoft in HIMYM S6E04? I mean, whoever have seen a lappie with a Microsoft logo? And bing maps suck. Stick to Google maps. It can save your life.

Anyways, tomorrow it's do or die. My semester-long battle with MMM132 (Management) will soon be over. Wish me luck. Or blessings if you don't do luck.

1 comment: